2. Live Me Up may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Customer should check this page to ensure that Customer is satisfied with any changes.
- What information Live Me Up collects and why Live Me Up collects it
- How Live Me Up uses that information
- How Live Me Up protects that information
4. Live Me Up can collects the following information:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as zip code
5. What does Live Me Up do with this information?
Live Me Up needs this information to understand the Customer's needs and provide the Customer with better service, including for the following reasons:
- Live Me Up may use this information to improve its services.
- Live Me Up may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information that Live Me Up thinks the Customer may find interesting using the email address the Customer has provided.
- From time to time, Live Me Up may also use the Customer's information to contact the Customer for market research purposes.
Live Me Up may contact Customer by e-mail. Live Me Up may use the information to customize the Website according to the Customer's interest.
6. Security: Live Me Up undertakes to ensure that the Customer's information is secure. To this end, Live Me Up will not retain the Customer's personal data during the performance of the Contracts and for longer than necessary. In addition, Live Me Up has taken reasonable steps to protect Customer information from unauthorized access and from unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction.
7. Access to Customer Information: Customer has the right to request a copy of the information held by Live Me Up about Customer. If the Customer wishes to know what information Live Me Up holds about the Customer, correct information or delete information held by Live Me Up, please contact us via the contact form.
1. Live Me Up uses a range of cookies to enhance the Customer's experience on the Live Me Up website. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, Live Me Up must seek the Customer's consent to set these cookies.
2. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on the Customer's computer hard drive. Once the customer agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or informs the customer when the customer visits a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the customer. The web application can tailor its operations to the needs of the, likes and dislikes by collecting and storing information about the customer's preferences.
4. Customer Personal Information: Live Me Up will not sell, distribute or rent Customer Personal Information to third parties unless Live Me Up is required by law to do so.